Monday 30 November 2015

Location List

Location List

 1. Bedroom I decided to use my bedroom at my grandmas for the first verse and second. The bedroom is large so it is ideal for setting up a tripod. The walls are cream and pink, these light colours means the bedroom is a light room as in my video the brighter is it the less 'noise' that is shown on the video. The bedroom also has a vintage and girly theme to it which I thought looks nice for the mise-en-scene. It also has sky lights above the mirror which I wanted to use in the bridge part of the song. There are also fairy lights wrapped around the headboard which I wanted to use in the first verse.

 2. Kitchen The kitchen at my grandmas is large so I can get medium-long shots, it also has sky lighting in-case I need extra lights. For the kitchen scene I wanted the main character sat down at the work bench and the other girl to be dancing around her having fun, but from the image we can see that they don't seem to be in the same 'place' or mind-set.

 3. Outdoor, Back garden I wanted a muddy setting for this scene where the artist can wipe mud on their face and dig their hands into the mud. Because I have a pet pig who has dug up the garden a bit the bottom of my garden was ideal for this scene. Also as it is winter months while I'll be filming I needed to pick a location where the actors can go inside quickly because of the cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment